This policy gives an overview of our policies in relation to personally identifiable information, anonymous data, and reporting.
What information we collect
How do we use collected information
- When we collect Personal Information, we will explain to you why we are receiving the information and how we plan to use it;
- The collected data is used to enhance user experience;
- The collected information may be used in response to inquiries or complaints, as well as to give feedback to any questionnaires and surveys.
Who do we share collected information with
The information we collect will not be distributed, sold, or rented to anyone.
We may disclose your personal information in the following occasions:
- If the law and state regulations oblige us;
- If your activities on the Website are harmful to others or our Website;
- If we need to protect the rights and property of pokersites.me.uk;
- If you perform fraudulent or deceptive actions of which authorities should be notified.
Security of information
Your personal information is stored in a manner that reasonably protects it from misuse and unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
We are not to be held responsible for the content and activity of the third-party sites included in our Website, nor for the protection and privacy of the information you provide when using them.
Each person has unique cookies (small files transmitted to your hard drive by a web server) used for the primary purpose of providing enhanced user experience. Cookies remember information by enabling the site’s system to recognise your browser in order to personalise your preferences. They don’t deliver viruses or run malware programs.
You can have your device notify you when a cookie is being sent and determine whether to accept it or not. Most browsers accept cookies automatically but can disable them manually by accessing your browser’s settings. You should be aware that any preferences will be lost if you delete cookies and the Website will not work properly, or you will lose some functionality.
How to Disable Cookies
To disable cookies visit the preferences menu on your browser to change settings. You have the option to delete the cookies you have received, block third-party cookies, or decline all cookies. Below you will find more browser-specific information.